ABC Dispute Resolution Service has over a decade of experience in the field of adjudication and security of payment in the Australian construction industry.
We are a registered Nominating Authority (“NA”) in Tasmania under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2009 and can appoint adjudicators to decide adjudication applications.
While we’re currently preparing our comprehensive adjudication centre for this jurisdiction, ABC DRS have been approved by the relevant authorities to appoint adjudicators to adjudication applications in Tasmania.
We have provided a series of standard forms and templates for your to download in the adjudication process.
The following documents are available for download:
- Tasmania adjudication application form [doc]
- Tasmania adjudication application form [pdf]
- Example Tasmania payment claim
- Example Tasmania payment schedule
- Example Tasmania adjudication response
- Example Tasmania notice of apply for adjudication
- Example Tasmania notice to suspend
- Tasmania adjudication certificate request
ABC DRS does not provide legal advice. ABC DRS always recommends seeking professional help when preparing the required documentation for pursuing adjudication under the Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2009.
Need further information?
ABC DRS are happy to provide you with any further detail on the adjudication process. Please feel free to get in contact with our office.