ABC Dispute Resolution Service has nearly a decade of experience in the field of adjudication and security of payment in the Australian construction industry.
We are a registered Authorised Nominating Authority (“ANA”) in New South Wales under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 (“BCISOPA”) and can appoint adjudicators to decide adjudication applications.
ABC DRS have been approved by the relevant authorities to appoint adjudicators to adjudication applications in New South Wales.
The links below will give you some further detail on how adjudication in New South Wales operates.
We have provided a series of standard forms and templates for your to download in the adjudication process.
The following documents are available for download:
- New South Wales adjudication application form [PDF].
- New South Wales adjudication application form [DOC].
- Example New South Wales payment claim [DOC].
- Example New South Wales payment schedule [DOC].
- Example adjudication response document header [DOC].
- Example notice to apply for adjudication [DOC].
- Example notice to suspend [DOC].
- NSW Request for Adjudication Certificate form [DOC]
ABC DRS does not provide legal advice. ABC DRS always recommends seeking professional help when preparing the required documentation for pursuing adjudication under the BCISOP Act.
Need further information?
ABC DRS are happy to provide you with any further detail on the adjudication process. Please feel free to get in contact with our office.