ABC Dispute Resolution Service has over a decade of experience in the field of adjudication and security of payment in the Australian construction industry.
We are a registered Authorised Nominating Authority (“ANA”) in South Australia under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2009 (“BCISOPA”) and can appoint adjudicators to decide adjudication applications.
We have provided a series of standard forms and templates for your to download in the adjudication process.
The following documents are available for download:
- South Australian adjudication application form [PDF].
- South Australian adjudication application form [DOC].
- Example South Australian payment claim [DOC].
- Example South Australian payment schedule [DOC].
- Example adjudication response document header [DOC].
- Example notice to apply for adjudication [DOC].
- Example notice to suspend [DOC].
- Adjudication certificate request [DOC].
ABC DRS does not provide legal advice. ABC DRS always recommends seeking professional help when preparing the required documentation for pursuing adjudication under the BCISOP Act.
Need further information?
ABC DRS are happy to provide you with any further detail on the adjudication process. Please feel free to get in contact with our office.